Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It is time...

We are getting ready to move and Tommy is going to start his residency so I think that it will better for me to make this blog private. Nothing really weird has happened yet but with us moving to a bigger city, I don't want to take any chances. Don't worry though, I am in the midst of creating another blog that will be all about my cards and stamping that will still remain open to the public. I will keep this one open for a few more weeks until we move and then I will change it over. If you want to recieve an invite, please let me know with a comment here or email me!

19 comments:

Tisha said...

Be sure you add me to your list. Hopefully we can stop by and visit you on one of our trips to the "big city" this summer!

Natalie said...

Please add me to your list!
natj621@msn.com

Lauren said...

i would like to keep reading about the life of the berkbiglers --- laurenschuermann@gmail.com

Rebecca S said...

I'd love an invite :)

AnnalisaG said...

Send me an invite please. And did you ever find a house?

Tif Sweeney said...

Please include me!!!

Kristy said...

I'd like an invite...kristyandmichael@gmail.com

Schweiss Trio said...

ME ME ME! I want to be in the loop!

jayne said...

Um, hello, you better not forget to add me! eansie2005@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

OOO, OOO, ME ME ME!! I want an invite! haha. We will miss you Jodie!

Jessica said...

I'd like an invite...jessicajshupe@gmail.com
Good luck with your move!

valerie said...

I'd love an invite too!!

Lacey Guy said...

Can you add me to your list? We will miss you guys!

hayley said...

hp53byu@hotmail.com, also those strawberries look yummy! You poor thing, that stinks about your eye, hopefully the strawberries are worth it.

Jen said...

I would love an invite.

The Wilkins' said...

I love getting lots of fun kid crafts/activites from your blog - So, I'd love an invite
katecanskate@hotmail.com

Erin said...

This is late, but of course I want an invite!

Jenny said...

I would love an invite!

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Please add me--I love reading the child development knowledge you share, and your fun ideas of things to do with kids--jessgowdy@gmail.com Ellie is missing her Happy Feet class, and I have to say, so am I!