Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sweet Hubby

I know that he sometimes drives me crazy but I really think that I have the best husband in the world. Well, he is at least the best one in the world for me!! Just when I am so completely frustrated with him and his crazy, always on the go or gone schedule, he goes and does something great for me and totally makes up for it. He has been really great about my stamping and the shortage of space we seem to be having lately so he built me these great things to keep my stuff in.

First, and by far my complete favorite, is this great stamp pad holder. It is sized to hold every stamp pad that Stampin' Up makes so I can grow into it! He built it on a lazy susan so it spins around and there is enough room for all the color family to be together. I am really loving this thing!!

Second is my new ribbon keeper. I have been using ziplock bags and storage containers but it was all getting messed up and I could never find what I wanted without taking everything out. Not anymore!!! This thing is wonderful. It is stackable with each row coming off so I can add more if I need to or change them easily when they are out. It is a little hard to see but the ribbon does come out from the front through a tiny slit at the bottom of each front brace. Really he amazes me!!

Lastly, I mentioned that I had seen somethings online about storing my punches on a curtain rod. The next day, he brought me in this great wooden rod to keep them on. He mounted it under the opening of the built-in so it is out of site but easy to get to. This was so great because I could not find a good way to store these because they are sort of bulky. What a sweetie!!

9 comments:

Schweiss Trio said...

Jodie, You are right about that best husband in the world thing...except for my husband of course. Tommy is really wonderful and my favorite brother-in-law and it doesn't count that he is my only one. He sure is talented and now when you have that mansion, that I of course design, you will have cool stuff for your stampin room!

Tif Sweeney said...

These are amazing!! He should consider selling them to your stamper friends!! :)

Chantel said...

WOW, is he for hire? I love it!

Erin said...

Wow, those are great. He must be really talented with the handy-man stuff. Lucky Lady!!!

DeGooyer Family said...

WOW - he is so talented! And he's making the rest of the "best" hubbies look bad! =) =)

Unknown said...

AMAZING!! Absolutely awesome. How fun!!

hayley said...

What a talented hubby! That is so sweet. Will saw these pictures and was jealous that he had the tools to make those:)

AnnalisaG said...

Tell him I am so jealous! I could definitely use some help with my ribbons.

Aubrey said...

You are so lucky t o have such a sweet husband that can build things for you!