Monday, October 1, 2007

Feel Better Chantel!!!


My bestest buddy Chantel had gallbladder surgery today and I am really sad that I can't be there to help her out right now- dang that no money in medical school thing!! I wish I could be there there to cook and take care of her and those adorable kiddos (notice I did not say clean-hehe)! Hang in there girl and if you need anything, call me- I will do what I can!! By the way, this was the only picture I had of the two of us, so if you don't like this one don't be so camera shy!!! =)

1 comment:

Chantel said...

You are too sweet! Thanks so much for the get better wish :) I feel SO much better!! I wish you could be here too :) Tell you dang husband to get a job so you have money to come and see me!!