Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Remember When...

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember is great!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Funny, embarrassing, silly or scary- what do you remember about me? (I got this from my friend, Chantel so if you know her, go to her blog and do it too but me first, me first!)

11 comments:

Chantel said...

Man, You took mine! I have a billion memories of you. I think the ones I remember most is how you always knew how to save my day. You always called and had us to play or come and eat and it just made my time in the ville so much FUN!! I also love that I can start any statement with "you know on that friends..." and you know what one I am talking about!!

Unknown said...

My memory of you has to be all the fun dance classes you put together for all our kids. What courage you had to entertain our kids for 1/2 hour each week! Thanks again for all your time and energy you spent! P.S. I love your new hair-do! So cute!!!!!

Erin said...

Hmmm...so many to choose from. My favorite memories are stamping nights at your house last summer. I miss those relaxing nights of chatting and stamping.

Of course, there was dance class, book discussions, hostess groups...my memories could go on and on!

Jill said...

Your thesis, my goodness! I was so impressed, and I really would love to read it all!

hayley said...

You already know this, but I will always remember you as super woman giving birth to your first child:) And your hubby being awesome too! It truly was a very inspiring and emotional experience as a new L&D nurse. Who knew that I would get to know you on a personal level too:): You are awesome!

Tisha said...

stamping together at Gabby G.'s house. It was so fun to get out and be creative. Plus, it seems like I never run out of things to talk to around you!

Tif Sweeney said...

So, so many . . . nights of stamping, driving home in the early morning hours, sometimes thru feet of snow!! :) Also, your many, many nights of encouragement on a variety of topics!! Oh, and totally random . . . your beautiful home during Christmas!! :)

DeGooyer Family said...

The first time I met you I was so impressed with your energy and zest for life!!! And I was also impressed with the way you always try to include everyone.

Schweiss Trio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schweiss Trio said...

You expect me to remember my first memory of you...it was 25 almost 26 years ago! I do on the other hand have lots of great memories that we shared as sisters... camping at the Eichhorn trailor with grandma and grandpa, watching you drink beer and wondering why you liked it so much, spying on your parties in the basement, going to the JMM concert with you as you cried through most of it, all the arguments through grade school and high school, then missing you after you left for college (even though you were 5 minutes away), standing with you as you got married, crying so hard when you moved away, holding Nora for the first time and seeing how proud you were to be a mom, crying so and all the talks we have had...good, bad and ugly! I could go on for days! A sisters memories are the best...we sure have had some fun ones...oh yeah, the brownies that didn't get eggs in them! I love you my big/little sister.

AnnalisaG said...

Your chocolate chip cookies...mmmm...teaching dance class together, planning SAA socials, and you getting me through my pregnancy with William. I had no idea how bad of shape I was in until I left and realized you were the only thing keeping my head above water!!